With Offline SCORM Module Viewing for Mobile enabled for the module, learners can download the training content to their device in order to view offline. Later when online again, they'll simply relaunch the module in order to transmit the completion results.
During creation of the module, the setting: 'Allow SCORM module to be downloaded to mobile and viewed offline' must be applied. This setting will be offered upon upload of a SCORM 1.2 file on, and the setting cannot enabled or disabled later after the creation of the module.
The Learner Experience:
- Learner will login to their SAP Litmos site using the SAP Litmos Training mobile app
- Learner will the download SCORM file to their mobile device using the SAP Litmos Training mobile app
- Learner will later access the SCORM file offline to view the training content in the SAP Litmos Training mobile app via Menu >Offline SCORM
- Learner will connect online and launch the SCORM module in order to sync completion results to SAP Litmos
Important to Note:
- SCORM files containing Flash and external content are not supported.
- External links within the SCORM content will not be accessible while offline.
- When offline SCORM modules are Copied or Mirrored, the offline setting will not be retained.
- When offline SCORM modules are Linked, offline setting will be retained in the new linked module.
Currently, we do not support launching an offline scorm module in a new window so if the content is set to open in a new frameset by default then we may see CORS error. In that case, we will have to ensure that while authoring the content, it is not set to open in a new window.