As Litmos Launch lacks the ‘compliance period’ feature of Litmos Pro, there is no trigger event to push the courses back into a learners to-do list, therefore repeated course completions are not logged.
We can get around this by reporting on module completions, as outlined below.
Selecting your report
- Navigate to the reports tab and click the reporting engine
- Click User à Details à Results à Course
- You are also able to report by teams instead of individuals with the below steps
- Click Team à Details à Results à Team Course
Choosing the correct fields
- On the right-hand side remove any ‘Course User Results:’ fields
- On the left-hand side, click Module User results, then select any necessary fields from the drop-down menu (at a minimum I would suggest Completed and Date Completed)
- Add in any additional fields you would like to report on e.g. Manager or Job Role
- Add in any filters you need on teams, courses or users
- Since course completions aren’t being logged it is best to select Course Assigned Date and increase this time span to YTD
- Click the filter button below this and select the following filter options:
- Module User Results à Completed à Yes
- Add another filter
- Module User Results à Date Completed à add your desired date range
- Double check that you have all the required data fields and that there are some results showing – you can always click previous and change things from here if you need to.
Download or Schedule your report
- If you just want to download this report once, then select the Download Now tab and click download – this is useful for running spot check to make sure the above steps capture all your data
- If you would like to schedule this report select Schedule Export, then choose the frequency you need the report to be emailed to you, the email addresses you would like it to be sent to and any other users on the platform who you wish to share it with.
- It is good practice to keep the frequency of your reports linked to the date filters we added earlier i.e. if you need monthly reports, the Date Completed field set to ‘last 30 days’ and then schedule your report for the beginning or end of the month.
You should now have a completed report that has either been downloaded once or scheduled to be automatically emailed to you at your chosen frequency.
It is always worth running some spot checks on individuals who you know have repeated courses to make sure your reports are correct. If the data is not there you may need to tweak some of the filters.
If you are having any problems with this, please reach out to the support team at email@example.com.