Customers that are on our Australian or European databases must follow the steps detailed in this article to properly configure the Litmos managed package within their Salesforce instance. These steps must be completed prior to steps 1 and 2 from the installation guidebook.
Please note, these steps can only be completed by an SFDC system administrator.
Part One: Remote Site Settings
1. Log into Salesforce and access the Admin Search Panel to navigate to Security Controls --> Remote Site Settings.
2. Within the Remote Site Settings, change the Litmos API Remote Site URL to match the Base URL of the data center that hosts the customer account (i.e. https://api.litmos.com, https://api.litmos.com.au, https://api.litmoseu.com)
Part Two: Configuration Update
1. Log in to https://workbench.developerforce.com/login.php with the Salesforce Administrator Credentials
2. Open an SOQL query
3. Select the "Litmos__Configuration__C" object, Select the "Id" field and run the query
4. Select the Id from the query results
5. Update the Litmos__Region__C value to reflect the proper database (EU or AU)
Updating the value should update the "Litmos__API_Base_URL__c", Litmos__API_End_Point__c and "Litmos__App_Base_URL__c" values to properly reflect the database the integration will be pointed to.
You should now be able to authorize the integration to your AU or EU database Litmos account. If all of these steps are not completed, you may experience issues connecting the app or utilizing our single sign on.
For more assistance with this process or any questions you may have, please email us at email@example.com