Support is available 24/7/365 to answer questions regarding the current features and functionality of the Litmos LMS platform
For SAP Litmos CX Edition Customers:
Please stop here. For support you will please continue to log into the SAP Support Portal at: https://support.sap.com where you can search the Litmos knowledgebase, submit a Support ticket, and access the Customer Interaction Center.
All other Litmos LMS Edition Customers:
You can contact us via email or webform once logged in to our support portal:
When submitting a support ticket, please include as much information as possible. Below is a suggestion on what will assist our team:
- Company name and URL for account (eg: Company ABC - https://mytraining.litmos.com)
- Brief description of the issue
- What is the expectation?
- Examples user(s) affected (name/username)
- Examples of module name(s), course name(s)
- Can this be replicated or is it a once off issue?
Please include detailed steps that you (or the learner) took when the issue occurred
Include any screenshots where applicable
- Attach any file/document that you are experiencing the issue with so that we can run tests on this ourselves (.csv, video file, SCORM file, etc.)
- Any further information you feel will assist - eg "I went to Litmos Help Article ABC however this did not assist me"
If you have not already done so, please create an account for email@example.com with 'Account Owner' permissions in your LMS - there is no need to send a ‘welcome email’ to us.
Please create the user using the following:
- First Name: Litmos
- Last name: Support
- Username: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email: email@example.com
- 'Disable all email notifications' ticked